Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm somewhat stunned. 100,000 people have checked in with Stella Borealis

.
I started this blog in February of 2006 (I think). It's slightly different that it was originally intended to be; I hope it is better than it first was. Some ideas were too ambitious; some were just too much work. But it seems to be filling a need for Catholics in our region.

As of sometime yesterday, September 25, the 100,000th visitor (SiteMeter count, which is a tiny bit low, one guesses) arrived at Stella Borealis. I hope there were interesting things for them to digest and take action on.

Of course, many of these visitors were repeats, and I especially thank them. But if Rush Limbaugh and Google get to count repeats, who am I to go against the system?

Thank you all!

Ray Marshall
Stella Borealis
Minneapolis
Post a Comment