Friday, September 18, 2009

Oy Yez, Oy Yez, Read All About It!: Ironic Catholic Interviewed

.
The Ironic Catholic without a doubt one of the funniest and best bloggers in the country, certainly the best in the Province of St. Paul and Minneapolis, who also works part time as a Mom of 3.94 and a theologian, was interviewed recently by another blogger from the Church of No People. I'll give you the questions, go over there to find the answers:

First, can you share any vital stats with us to introduce yourself?
I like mysterious women. When did you start blogging and what got you interested?
Crummy Joel was a titan of the industry...whatever industry that is. But it's a great moment when we look at our heroes and say, "Well big deal, I could do that!"
Yes, I too have not yet published my book, nor opened my meth lab, though I am still a man, still not pregnant, and thus without excuse.
Do you consider your real-life person to be as ironic as your online person?
"Serously theological...and stuff." Sounds groundbreaking.
You seem to have a bit of a crush on the handsome Steven Colbert. What’s up with that?
Your family is growing with the birth of your fourth precious little irony. Congratulations! Are you planning any rivalries with a neighborhood Mormon family?
I think fewer than 10% of the students at my Baptist seminary had actually met a Catholic person, and I think most were scared of meeting one. We were told by an expert that if we met a Catholic, don't panic because Catholics really are just as scared of Baptists as Baptists are of them. Is that really true?

1 comment:

The Ironic Catholic said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks for the compliments!