Sunday, July 16, 2006

We now have "Categories"

.
If you note on the right sidebar, below the most recent ten posts, you will see a list of "Categories."

This blog has gotten to be far bigger than I ever dreamed when it was begun in March. While it is basically a "news" blog about Catholic activities in a five state area, I also include many posts relating to specific Catholic sites and activities. Many of those early posts would still be of interest to people who have just begun to visit the site. But examining the nearly 800 posts that have been made would be an impossible task for even the most diligent web surfer.

By creating "Categories", you now will be able to view all posts sorted by location or subject matter. That should be very helpful.

But coding all of those posts will take some time. It took significant portions of three days to just code the months of March and April when I was just starting out. So please bear with as I continue to code.

I will start on May tomorrow! If you have an additional Category you would like to see, please let me know and I will consider it.

I am not including scheduled events as their date has passed. But when I get caught up when there is only five or ten posts a day, it will be easy to categorize everything.

No comments: