On May 28, 5 men will be ordained to the diocesan priesthood by Archbishop Nienstedt at the Cathedral of Saint Paul. The beautiful liturgy will begin at 10am, and is open to all. The ceremony will also be broadcast live. For those who may not be able to attend the ordination, please note that live coverage of the Ordination is available Saturday May 28th from 10:00am to 12:30pm.
Live coverage is available to the whole Twin Cities area (to points as far as Somerset, WI, Faribault and parts of Wright County) using a roof top antenna and the same television set you use to receive local broadcast TV stations such as 4, 5, 9 and 11. Twin Cities wide - Free Over-the-air DTV Broadcast on channel 16.3 - St. Michael Broadcasting – 612-724-2265
If you currently receive cable or satellite television programs, you will have to change the connection, probably on the back of your set, to "broadcast" for the ordination broadcast.
Live coverage is also available on Comcast cable in St. Paul and some Twin Cities’ suburbs:
- Arden Hills, Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Little Canada, Mounds View, New Brighton, North Oaks, Roseville, St. Anthony or Shoreview – Cable channel 15 – ctv15.org – 651-792-7515
- Inver Grove Heights, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, South St. Paul, Sunfish Lake, or West St. Paul – Cable channel 16 – townsquare.tv 651-451-7834
- St. Paul - Cable channel 14 – spnn.org (651) 224-5153
- Eagan and Burnsville - Cable channel 15 - eagan-tv.com – 651-675-5044
- Birchwood, Dellwood, Grant, Lake Elmo, Mahtomedi, Maplewood, North Saint Paul, Oakdale, Vadnais Heights, White Bear Lake, White Bear Township and Willernie – Cable channel 18 - scctv.org – 651-426-7338 ext. 1
- Andover, Anoka, Champlin and Ramsey – Cable channel 15 – qctv.org - 763-427-1411