Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saint Agnes H.S. Granted Another Week

In today's Pioneer Press is a story with signs of hope: St. Agnes High School has an additional week to increase enrollment and earn money towards its operating budget deficit. The deadline is now May 8th (prior deadline was April 30th).

Donations should be sent to:

Fr. John Ubel
St. Agnes Schools
530 Lafond Ave
St. Paul MN 55103

Ticket sales for the school's production of Beauty and the Beast which performs this weekend and next can be purchased in advance (651) 228-1636 or at the door.

An additional performance of Beauty and the Beast has been added for Thursday, May 3rd at 7:30 p.m. No tickets will be sold for this performance but donations are welcome.

Cross posted to The Recovering Dissident Catholic and the Catholic Answers forums.

Please join me in supporting this school. I sent my check last week. I'm not an alum, I don't have kids in the school, St. Agnes is not even my parish. But, I think it is important to support GOOD Catholic schools.

No comments: