Thursday, February 18, 2010

Request for suipport from a young woman discerning a religious vocation

.
My name is Ashley Kleist, a Minnesota native stuck for the year out east with a lack on snow. I am discerning and following the path of entering into formation with the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians. Upon the suggestion of the vocation director, I have started a blog to share in my journey with the world.

I was sent your direction by a college professor that I had, Susan Windley-Daost. I have started a blog to share my journey with as many people as I possibly can. There is the struggle of getting the blog out there. She suggested that I talk to you about possibly posting my blog link on a site that you have. Thank you for any help you can give me! The link is below to the blog.

http://faithbeyondwords.wordpress.com/

These, I believe are the Salesian Sisters of St. John Bosco, a member of the Council of Major Superiors of Religious Women, the more traditional of the two associations of U.S. women religious.

Susan Windley-Daoust is a professor of Theology at St. Mary's University of Minnesota down in Winona (and a mother of four).

Ashley just started her blog the other day; perhaps some of Stella Borealis' readers might check in with her now and then and give her some prayers and support!

No comments: