Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Biography of Bishop Paul Anderson of Duluth [1968-1982]

.

Welcome to the

Bishop Anderson Site.

In August 1969, I packed my meager possessions and with a heartfelt goodbye left the University of Wisconsin--Madison. My years in graduate school included many rewarding and memorable experiences at the University Catholic Center, where I was active in the liturgical reform movement inspired by the Second Vatican Council.
Like most Catholics, I followed the developments of Vatican II, 1962-1965, from afar reading reports in newspapers and magazines. The council, a series of sessions in Rome led first by Pope John XXIII... (Read the Intro)

Biography by Neil Storch

Complete
Introduction

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Printable Version (PDF) (MS Word) (HTML)

Listen to the Audio (Requires Quicktime)
View Pictures, Paintings

No comments: