Friday, April 25, 2008

Don't Forget! Ordinations Tomorrow, Saturday April 26

.

Fernanado Ortega, Shane Campbell, John Bauer,
Jon Bennet Tran and John Meyer
will be ordained priests
Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Cathedral of St. Paul at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26.
Listen to the ordination Mass on Relevant Radio (1330 AM).
.
April 26, 10:00 am -- Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity -
"
Ordination to the Priesthood",
Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Cathedral of St. Paul.

If you can't make it, please pray for them,
and for their brother priests!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious? It seems to me when I saw a picture of the seminarians at the beginning of the year; seven were scheduled to be ordained. Did two drop out? I hope not.

Unknown said...

I thought there was going to be six. But I suppose things happen as the ordination dates approaches.