The Da Vinci Code is only a novel. It is not a source of serious information, but it does raise some serious questions.1. Was Jesus Christ really married?
2. Did the Church really create the New Testament?
3. Is sex really meant to be holy?
4. Did Jesus Christ really leave descendents?
5. Is our culture really missing a figure of female sanctity?
6. Should we really pray over the bones of Mary Magdalen?
7. Does a Holy Grail really exist?
8. Did a woman’s womb really carry the blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God?
See the Answers to these Official Opus Dei Catechism Questions, by Father John Wauck, Here