Friday, August 18, 2006

I Wanna Be in Pictures, I Wanna Be a Star!

.
It appears that Desperate at D.I.H. has got the Hollywood bug. She wants to be a star, producer, that is. And get invited to posh parties and the Oscar awards. The other day, she was teasing us with scripts for her exorcist series. Today it's phobias. And it appears, folks, that she will let you in on the the ground floor of her enterprise guaranteed to lead to stardom and posh parties if you have a suggestion for her phobia TV series.

It sure does appear that Desperate is a bit different than your average Catholic blogger: demons, exorcists, phobias, and as you see below, "Snakes on a Plane." You might want to keep your spouses and children from reading her concepts.

I can't believe I'm going to miss the opening of "Snakes on a Plane." Apparently the internet buzz on this masterwork is amazing. Unfortunately DIH will be in rural Wisconsin this weekend with no chance of a multiplex for miles.

So, I've decided to compensate by dashing off a few treatments for future phobia films. And here's the beauty part: all of these stories are TRUE.
[snip] Get your writing pad and read it all

No comments: