Monday, November 15, 2010

It's even worse than I thought

.
I just called U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar's Minneapolis to express my outrage at this misguided storm-trooper like attack on American citizens and spoke to her local staff member in responsible for legislative issues.

He said that the senator has no position at the moment but that he would relay my message. Then he asked me if I wanted to have the airports "less secure." I told him "yes" and that they should do the politically incorrect thing and go after Middle Eastern terrorists. He told me that he would relay that to Senator Klobuchar.

I called Senator Al Franken's office and he didn't have a position either. And the staff member said that she wasn't allowed to give a personal opinion as to he she thought the senator might feel.

No comments: