Sunday, July 9, 2006

Its all coming together!.. BUT WE NEED A NAME!

.
Basil who blogs at A Country Boy Writes. . . . in Aberdeen, SD, apparently has found funding and other support for his internet radio station (which does not need a government license, I believe).

The internet radio is happening. I still don't have a Bishop, and therefore no permission to do a Catholic Radio show, but its coming soon! I'm hoping to have everything in place and together so when the time and such comes to do the show, I have it ready to roll in a matter of MINUTES from the 'ok' from the Lady J, the wonderful lady who is helping me with this venture is more anxious than me to start it!

We were thinking about "Saints alive!" as a name, but I found an Evangelical Protestant website with that name, so I would hate to have confusion. [snip] Read More

No comments: