Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Priest (and hockey fan-atic): Father Nels Gjengdahl, St. Odilia's Parish

.


Prayer for My Vocation

Almighty Father, You send the gift of Your Holy Spirit for the building of Your Kingdom. With the help of this Spirit, give me the grace to listen to Your call in my life. Give me strength and courage to do Your will. Grant me wisdom and humility to choose Your way even when I find it most difficult. Lord, bless all the faithful in Your Church who are seeking holiness. But in a special way, watch over priests, brothers, and sisters. Help them to give then- lives in joyful service that they may be signs of Your presence among us. We beg you, Father, to fill our hearts with a burning desire to follow Jesus. May there be many, who offer their lives for the service of Your Church, that all may come to know and love You. We ask this through Christ our Lord. AMEN

No comments: