Monday, August 13, 2007

What is this world coming to?

.
A British clown has had the smile wiped off his face after being told he couldn't use balloons in his act because children might be allergic to latex.

The 47-year-old entertainer, also known as Tony Turner, has previously had to ditch his bubble-making machine because he could not get public liability insurance as companies assessed that youngsters might slip and hurt themselves.

He said he was also told by one venue he could not twist balloons into the shape of guns for fear of encouraging youngsters to commit violence, although swords were deemed acceptable. Breitbart

It's always amazing to me that the people who make up and enforce these roles are never identified. I wonder how I could get a job like that. I have some rules that I would like to enforce.



No comments: