Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"Categories" status update

.
I have finished coding the month of May for the categories addition to the Stella Borealis blog page. It's going a little faster than I had feared.
-----------

If you note on the right sidebar, below the most recent ten posts, you will see a list of "Categories."

By creating "Categories", you now will be able to view all posts sorted by location or subject matter. You won't have to scroll through hundreds of posts to find information about a subject in which you are particularly interested. That should be very helpful.

If you have an additional Category you would like to see, please let me know and I will consider it.

I am not yet including scheduled events as their date has passed. But when I get caught up, it will be easy to categorize everything.



No comments: