Task force members for the archdiocesan Strategic Planning Process for Parishes and Schools want to hear from you. These upcoming eight regional meetings will provide opportunities for Catholics in the archdiocese to share their thoughts on the planning process and hear others’ ideas as well.
Contact your parish to volunteer for its planning committee!
• St. Richard, Richfield Sept. 12, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
• St. Peter, North St. Paul Sept. 15, 7-9 p.m.
• St. Wenceslaus, New Prague Sept. 22, 7-9 p.m.
• St. Pius V, Cannon Falls Sept. 26, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
• All Saints, Lakeville Sept. 28, 7-9 p.m.
• Holy Spirit, St. Paul Oct. 1, 7-9 p.m.
• Holy Name of Jesus, Wayzata Oct. 6, 7-9 p.m.
• St. Timothy, Blaine Oct. 8, 7-9 p.m.
You can also offer ideas and feedback to the task force in the following ways:
• Web address: www.archspm.org
• Voice mail: (651) 291-4435
• Mailing address: Archdiocese of St. Paul/Minneapolis, PST - Planning Process Comments, 328 Kellogg Blvd. W, St. Paul, MN 55102
Click on "Archdiocesan Plan", below, to read other articles on the archdiocesan planning process. One of the intentions is to come up with a parish and school reorganization-consolidation plan that will result in closings and mergers.
Post a Comment