Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fundamentals of Catholicism

Fundamentals of Catholicism with Father Robert Altier begins this evening, September 12, at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in South Saint Paul. No pre-registration is required. The course is free, though a free will offering for Father is collected. The class will, normally, be held in the school cafeteria.

The course will be offered on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 thru April 2008. A Q&A with Father begins at 7:30 and continues until the class runs out of questions!

Holy Trinity is located at 649 6th Ave S in South St. Paul. Call 651-455-1302 for more information.

All are welcome! Bring a friend!

I apologize for the short notice but I just heard about this course today. I've taken this class twice and I may pop in for a few classes during this session as well. I took this class as part of my Confirmation process. Father Altier certainly needs no introduction here, but, in case you are not familiar with him, he is solid. The Q&A after the class is always very interesting. Go on, try and stump Father!

No comments: