Friday, February 2, 2007

Just a Reminder: Lent Starts in Three Weeks! Looking For a Devotion?

.
Why not check out Jayne's So Many Devotions . . . So Little Time blog. She's got great ideas for you. Make your Lent really special this year. Plan for it!

Just to help you out, here is her list of the "Devotional Lives" of over 100 of your favorite Bloggers!

I think Jayne just started her blog last September or so! I would say that with that much success coming that quickly, she definitely going to be my nominee for a few awards on the annual Catholic Blogs competition, which starts Sunday, I believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your kudos! I appreciate your support. I actually started So Many Devotions...So Little Time in May 2006, then took some time off from August - November. Since November I've been really making an effort to post regularly.

Your example is an inspiration to me! I enjoy your blog, and I thank you for keeping me informed!

Blessings!