Sunday, January 7, 2007

Apologies

.
Folks have been wondering and worrying about my unannounced absence from the the world of blogs.

To make a long story short, I purchased a new computer before Christmas, thinking it would solve all my speed and capacity problems.

Wrong!

I've had nothing but grief since then and took it back last Thursday for major surgery. Since the drive for my most recent computer got transplanted to "new computer", I am confined to my "second most recent" computer that runs on Windows 98 with only 32mb of RAM. Very slow.

Hopefully, I'll be up and running by the middle this week.

In the interim, I do have access to a computer about ten miles from home and I'll stop out there regularly to keep some posts going. Like now.

Ray from MN
aka

Most Noble and Honourable Raymond the Charitable

of Molton St Anywhere

No comments: