Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sanctus Belle is now Blogging at "Our Lady's Tears"

.
Jayne from So Many Devotions emailed me to let me know that the Minnesota Section of St Blog's Parish has a new member as of this week. What a wonderful theme. I would think that we all should be visiting Our Lady's Tears regularly, as after all, we're the ones who have caused them.

New Blog Focuses On Devotion to Mary and the Holy Souls

Sanctus Belle, a fellow Minnesotan and new blogger, emailed me about her traditional Catholic blogsite - Our Lady's Tears. This blog is dedicated to promoting devotion to Mary's Seven Sorrows and the Holy Souls in purgatory.

In her post, What is this blog about? - she states her intentions:

I for my part, intend to daily (or nearly daily) place a small, easily read and absorbed devotion, writing and image to assist those who visit here in thier devotion to Mary and her sorrows. I also intend to post regularly regarding assisting the Holy Souls in purgatory. The Church Suffering is too much neglected by us in these days!

It is not my intention to debate anyone about matters of faith, nor am I a Catholic apologist. I am simply a lay Catholic who is trying to save her sorry soul by relying totally on my Heavenly Mother and the Church for help. I welcome those who wish to learn more about these two pious devotions (Mary's Sorrows and the Holy Souls) to visit here regularly and pray with me and for me if you have but a moment. May Mary's prayers go with you always!

When you get a chance, check out this terrific blog!

1 comment:

Sanctus Belle said...

Thank you so much for mentioning here my humble blog! I'm new at this, but I've added this site to my blog list and I'd also ask that you add to your Latin Tridentine Mass list - Fr. Thomas Cook says a beautiful Tridentine Mass at Sts Peter and Paul in Mankato MN the first Saturday of each month at 8:45. Thank you!