Why are some dioceses better at attracting vocations than others? In the National Catholic Register's Tim Drake’s recent story “Vocations Surge,” the Register provided some answers to that question.
Based on what we learned, here are six questions successful dioceses all answer “Yes.”
1. Is the Eucharist the center of vocation efforts?
2. Is the diocese unabashed about personally inviting men to be priests?
3. Is the seminary faithful to the magisterium of the Church?
4. Are there many strong and faithful families to draw from?
5. Do young men know and interact with priests?
6. Did young people in the area go to World Youth Day?
To read the entire NCRegister Article, Go Here