Tuesday, January 23, 2007

St Paul Seminarians Discover Wikipedia

.
Mike, one of the Future Priests of the Third Millenium at the St Paul Seminary, had a bit of time on his hands during the school's J-Term. Don't ask me what a "J-Term" is, I'm a geezer, remember?

Unlike other seminarians, who play card games (confession from a previous post), I found myself with a lot of time on my hands suddenly when my J-Term class ended and spring semester had not yet begun. So instead of playing many games of Solitaire on my computer, which I guess I still did, I began creating a wikipedia article for St. Paul Seminary School of Divinity. With a few other seminarians contributing to its content, helpful books that reside on our receptionist desk, and anecdotal stories from ages past the page now has some content (and thankfully has been removed from the stub listing among wikipedia). The page can be found under Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity on wikipedia. Since I had so much fun with that, and at the suggestion of David, a small blurp was created on our rector as well. (If he begins reading this, I strongly urge him send me more content so I can beef up his page. Any inaccuracies are directly attributed to the biography which you provided the seminary at the time of your application however) Anyways, I have spent way too much time on this to continue typing anymore here...though I would appreciate it if people could try and get some pictures to me with instructions as to how to post them on wikipedia, or for that matter do it yourself.

No comments: